Harnessing renewable energy from the natural flow of water to power communities and empower individuals.
Environmentally responsible: No dams or diversions
24/7 power output
Inspired by nature / Biomimetic design
Affordable at small scale
BladeRunner Energy has developed a solution inspired by nature, driven by the global need for power equality, a transition towards sustainable power generation, and accountability for environmental impact.
Other Renewable Energy Systems
- Harness intermittent resources
- Dams & diversions negatively impact local ecosystems
- Limited deployment options (deep water & high flow speeds)
- Use expensive electrical components & excessive infrastructure
- Reliable and consistent power
- Ease of deployment (1 to 2 individuals)
- Flexible site selection
- Low life-cycle cost
Fossil-Fuel Based Systems
- Expensive and volatile
- Fuel creates dependencies on others
- Contributes to Climate Change
- Spills & pollution create local health hazards
Cost of Ownership
BladeRunner Energy has developed a nature-inspired energy system that is affordable at small scale. Compared with other prevailing microgrid technologies, the BladeRunner solution offers advantages in terms of utilization rate and overall cost of electricity.